This programme offers an opportunity to discover how to use a coaching style as a powerful leadership and management tool to improve performance and obtain better results from teams. Attendees will learn a simple and effective framework for coaching and practice some of the techniques.
Who should attend?
People with experience of leading and influencing others who are looking to develop their range and impact of leadership style.
- Emotionally intelligent leadership and intrinsic motivation: how this links to motivation and performance
- The coaching approach to leadership and management: a targeted, focussed conversation to manage performance and create a collaborative environment
What participants will gain from the programme
By the end of this programme delegates will have:
- An insight into how to motivate people to achieve improved results with a structure for appropriate delegation and empowerment
- The skills to coach your teams to greater performance
- The ability to deliver better results in your team and for the business
This participative, learner-led workshop style features a mixture of input and facilitated discussion, with the programme leader modelling coaching best practice throughout. It includes several opportunities to practise coaching skills and receive feedback.